Friday, June 22, 2012

In A Moment.


Hello Folks, 
oh, i mean, helllo No-one.. :) 
I forgot about this poem until I found it in a notebook recently. I really like it. 
You should let me know how it makes you feel, too. .. anywho, 
Be my guest - 

In A Moment. 

Blurry Echoes forever lingering,
                Struck by their passing,
that is when I fear them the most.
     Such beautiful encounters; find beauty in
                                simplicity.
Create the thread of intimacy,
that I view as so sacred
                        to bare.
May they never be forgotten, may they never
be scoffed,
           As tragedy would then seer its mark
on every beautiful smile
                         that was.
Oh the risks
to love,                           to expose
the soul to its most
                     notorious destroyer
            Yet,
to breathe within the moment,
the moment that will be added to that collection,
      is the most blissful scene;
                       Oh how it brings me peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment